Author Topic: Australian Heritage Festival  (Read 7738 times)

Ernest Thompson

• Core
Australian Heritage Festival
« on: August 15, 2010, 06:41:06 PM »
G'day Y'all,
It has been a while since my last posting and my only excuse is laziness.
Never mind, how are all my American cousins. Cheryl and I really enjoyed our last visit to Tn and meeting some of our rellies(relatives).
This Saturday sees the start of a week long celebration in country Queensland, not quite the outback, with the Australian Heritage Festival at  "Jondaryan Woolshed". It is an annual event and this year we celebrate the massive influence to the area of our Scottish pioneers. For those interested you can check out the woolshed at www.jondaryanwoolshed.com
This will be the inaugural presentation of Clan Thom(p)son complete with Banner/Tent/Flyers and Tshirt.
Thom(p)son's are extremely numerous in Oz so wish me luck with rounding up a few new members.
We hope this post finds y'all well.
Ern & Cheryl

Ernest Thompson

• Core
Re: Australian Heritage Festival
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 04:23:16 PM »
I guess everyone missed my last post.
Ern

Thomas Thompson

• Deny Us Not!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 07:27:46 PM »
Hello Ern
  Yes I did miss your post
I wish you good luck and a great time at the Oz Heritage Festival. Take pictures and give us an after action report.
Tom

Barbara

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 09:36:31 PM »
Hey Ern,  this American cousin is doing great!   ;D  We so enjoyed you and Cheryl, wish we could see y'all more often.  I looked over your Woolshed site, sounds like a lot of fun, especially the "Big Country Sunday Brunch" every Sunday.  ;D  Hope y'all have a great time and bring more Thompsons into the fold.   :D  Can't wait to read all about it.

Barbara
"Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain