General Category > General Scottish

<< < (3/3)

Cathy McTavish:
I have been gone for quite some time, I was pretty ill actually, but getting caught up again.  I still will be pretty out of site to the end of next week, when I should be caught up at work.

Piper, if you look at the member list, you should find my e-mail address.....
mctavish @ zimbrick.com

The spaces are not there, I just put them in so some spider does not pick up my address and start sending me spam!   I look forward to hearing from you!
Cathy

Cathy McTavish:
Hey Everyone!

I am back, well sort of - I have to unbury myself at work here, but should be back on the boards by the end of next week.  I was pretty ill the end of July, and just really coming back right now.  Really, REALLY behind at work.  So, it seems that you have all been pretty busy on the forum!   Nice to see, I tried to read back, but only got the the 14th.  Can you let me know if I need to do soimething for someone??  Or if someone needs information from me!

Love to all,

Cathy McTavish
Recovering Warrier Princess!

Donna:
Hey Cathy,
It's good to hear from you again!  I'm sorry that you were so ill and if there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Donna

Barbara:
Cathy!  Our Warrior Princess is back!!   :D   I'm so sorry you've been so ill and hope all is well now.  We missed you girl! 

Jon, the only Games my husband and I get to attend are the Glasgow, KY and the Middle TN Games.  Wish it could be more but my John still has to work.   :-\ 

Barbara

Booner:
Cathy,
Glad to see you're back, and especialy gladthat you're feeling better

Booner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version