General Category > Games & Festivals

AGM

(1/8) > >>

Forum_mgr:
We're all set for the 2009 Clan Thom(p)son AGM at the Glasgow Highland Games. Tentative plans are to hold the AGM at the Barren River State Park Campground which is right across from the games. Specific site location and/or changes will be available at the society tent on Saturday.

Plans are for everyone to leave the games at the end of the day, grab a quick bite and a shower and head to the campgrounds for the AGM at 7:00 PM.

Barbara:
We'll bring our big tent Mary so we can have lights, fans and be comfortable.  :D
We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Barbara

Michael Thompson:
Love to be there, but a trip to Kentucky doesn't seem to be in the stars for this year. Maybe later. Or perhaps we can host the AGM here in Colorado one of these times? We not only have the Estes Park Highland Festival in September, but also the Colorado Scottish Festival and Rocky Mountain Highland Games, usually held in August. http://www.scottishgames.org/ I'm sure something could be arranged for either one.

Cathy McTavish:
I will be there!   Bryan is coming with me, he wants to see what all the hoopla is about!  I can't wait to see you all!

I am about ready to get active again.  I have a few additions to the genealogy database and then will tackle more!

Talk to you all soon!
Cathy

Donna:
Hey Cathy McTavish  :-*

It's sooo nice to hear from you once again and I hope its ALL of my family that you've found   ;D

Donna

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version